Trac Vac 450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trac Vac 450

I just picked up a couple of Trac Vac's. I think the one that mounts on the rear of the tractor is a model 450. The PO said in was on a Wheel Horse. Does anyone have a picture of the mounting brackets that would have been needed to put on a WF Cub?

I have also picked up a Trac Vac pull behind trailer type with the deal. Of course I will need to come up with new hoses, as these are old or missing for this one.

Several months ago I bought a Peco Leaf Vac that mounts on the rear of Cadets also. The bag was old and the zipper was broke. I called Peco and to my surprise they still make replacement bags for about $75. I haven't ordered one yet, but thought it was amazing they still service a 45 year old piece of equipment.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 10 photos.

Peco is still alive and well and seem to be interested in keeping what they made going! I'm not all that surprised that they still offer parts.
    I'd like to have a trac vac that goes on a #2 or #4 IH cart. I think it's just a neat option.
    I can't help you with the mounts, but can't imagine they would be hard to make. As far as hoses, I would be any that are currently in production for the same application will work. Agri-Fab, Peco or just some internet searches should find you what you need.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Tim ( Olds ) just purchased my Trac Vac which looks like the 450 ( I'm not sure of the model number ). I included the NF bracket with it when he got it. maybe he could let you know

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X