red windbreaker cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red windbreaker cab?

just got this a couple of weeks ago. seems mostly complete except for any sembleance of a frame of some sort to hold it all together. ... don't know much about them, don't have any literature/assembly/owners manual on it.
    looks pretty good not all ripped up, all the plastic windows have at least 1/2" of soot, dirt, grit etc stuck to em, but not torn up. has been sitting in a barn for who knows how long.
    When I get a chance I want to see how well itll clean up. thought of adapting to "another brand" of tractor that I have set up with a 4ft 2 stage snow blower. been looking for a cab for that one for a long time.
    don't have any "snow fighting" attachments for the 129.
    will try to get some pix, that never was a strong point of mine via any website.
    Don
    Kankakee IL

I wouldn't "adapt" it to anything if I was you Don. Those windbreaker cabs are hard to find and gaining in value for a good one. Lance has a NOS one he bought off Lew that he intends to install. I think his is red also. He has the frame, but is missing the series specific brackets for install. Some pics of what you have would be helpful. Lance might have some more info for you too.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

I'll try to get the pix. What I do have is in real nice shape, might be good for someone who has the framework but their vinyl panels have seen better days. I don't have any snow equip for the 129, so it wouldn't do me much good on there. Don't shoot me for saying this but I'd like to find some sembelance of a cab to fit my Ariens….. I have my snowblower on a GT19. it has a 48" 2 stage snow blower that works unbelievably well.... that's the machine I was thinking of trying to make this one fit, it appears I gotta make a frame for whatever it goes onto anyways...… winter is a ways off, I got time on that one. been using this Ariens cables for 3 winters now, if the wind is blowing just right it kinda sucks.
      Don
      Kankakee IL

Comment

Working...
      X