No.2 tiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.2 tiller

This is what started the hole cub buying. A listing for a tiller at at a farm auction and it was attached to a cub 169. Which is my next resto project
    Attached Files

Well you got to start somewhere.
    I went to buy a moldboard plow one time, and also came home with my first tiller. So yeah, one leads to another, and another...
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

James, that is a pretty nice complete #2! (Seems funny to say you have a nice #2, lol.)

You plan to restore the tiller also? Or just the 169?
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• zippy1
        zippy1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Only you Jon, only you...

J-mech I'm doing this first then the 169. As for the 169 I just got a extreme motor works wiring harness Saturday by the big brown truck and a local shop rebuilt the starter generator. And I need to get some steering parts from Jeff at some point. When I start the tare down I will post pics right now I'm collecting parts and pieces

Comment

Originally posted by James in vt View Post
        J-mech I'm doing this first then the 169. As for the 169 I just got a extreme motor works wiring harness Saturday by the big brown truck and a local shop rebuilt the starter generator. And I need to get some steering parts from Jeff at some point. When I start the tare down I will post pics right now I'm collecting parts and pieces
        Looks like your getting off to a good start!

Comment

Working...
        X