Two Upcoming Events in Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Upcoming Events in Illinois

I told you guys I would mention some events, and just remembered.

Oblong, Illinois (My hometown)
    33 Annual Antique Tractor and Engine show.
    August 9th-11th
    Antique tractor pull, toy show, pedal pull, horse pull, demonstrations, tractors and garden tractors on display along with lots and lots of engines. This years featured tractor: Oliver and Hart Parr. Featured engine: Novo
    Free parking, $5 admission fee.

Rantoul, Illinois
    Half Century of Progress Show
    August 22nd-25th
    This is a working, vintage show.

Let me know if anyone here plans to go. I plan to be at both. Maybe we can meet up or something!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
    I told you guys I would mention some events, and just remembered.

Oblong, Illinois (My hometown)
    33 Annual Antique Tractor and Engine show.
    August 9th-11th
    Antique tractor pull, toy show, pedal pull, horse pull, demonstrations, tractors and garden tractors on display along with lots and lots of engines. This years featured tractor: Oliver and Hart Parr. Featured engine: Novo
    Free parking, $5 admission fee.

Rantoul, Illinois
    Half Century of Progress Show
    August 22nd-25th
    This is a working, vintage show.

Let me know if anyone here plans to go. I plan to be at both. Maybe we can meet up or something!
    I keep seeing the half century of progress advertised on RFD and would absolutely love to go! Dont know if my schedule would allow it tho

Comment

I was wanting to come check out your home town fest but that's the weekend we always head to Ohio every year to camp with others that have Apache popup campers like mine, with the way things are going this year it may be our only campout of the year.
      i do hope to make it to rantoul though.
      Don
      Kankakee IL

Comment

Antique tractor and engine show this weekend in Oblong! Anyone going to be in the area? Give me a shout!
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

I made it to the 1/2 century show, dam that thing was HUGE
          1st time I have been to that show, had no idea it was THAT huge. How they didn't have a massive pileup of golf carts and Gators is beyond me. More people on them than walking. My knee was sore every time I sat down for more than a few minutes, my wife was complaining about sore feet and wanted to sit. We rode the hay wagons once around and I had to get up and start walking again. My back was what was sore yesterday.
          I knew the guys in the band under the tent. They were surprised to see me there.
          Don
          Kankakee IL

Comment

Working...
          X