Veteran's Day 2019: Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veteran's Day 2019: Thank You!

I'm sorry I didn't get something posted yesterday. I had a VERY long day yesterday.

I know we have several Veterans, and some still serving here on ECC. From deep in my heart, I appreciate all of you. There is no greater love of country than to serve that country with pride. I didn't serve in the Armed Forces, but thank God for those who have, and do. Americans are the most free people in the world, and the world's evil is held at bay due to the awesome power this country has, and the dedicated men and women who proudly serve her. I will proudly stand up, and remove my hat to those in her service. Thank you all for your service. May you continue to keep us safe and free.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't get something posted yesterday. I had a VERY long day yesterday.

I know we have several Veterans, and some still serving here on ECC. From deep in my heart, I appreciate all of you. There is no greater love of country than to serve that country with pride. I didn't serve in the Armed Forces, but thank God for those who have, and do. Americans are the most free people in the world, and the world's evil is held at bay due to the awesome power this country has, and the dedicated men and women who proudly serve her. I will proudly stand up, and remove my hat to those in her service. Thank you all for your service. May you continue to keep us safe and free.
    Well said Jon.. and very much agreed!!

Comment

Straight up brother.
      I made a bunch of phone calls yesterday, thanking those I know who served, and still do today...
      They can't all be turn key.
      Make the best of each and every day.
      Todd
      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Working...
      X