rescued a dog today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rescued a dog today

My wife Mary and I got a new puppy from the local rescue today. Morgan is 3 months old and weighs 27 lbs. he's adapted quite well to his new surroundings and we are overjoyed to have him

Morgan (1).jpg

Morgan 11-17-2019 001.jpg

Morgan 11-17-2019 002.jpg

Morgan 11-17-2019 003.jpg

Morgan 11-17-2019 004.jpg

Morgan 11-17-2019 006.jpg

Morgan 11-17-2019 007.jpg

Morgan 11-17-2019 010.jpg

Congratulations and good looking dog! They add a lot of fun (and work) but always worth it.
    Rich

Comment

Congratulations Jeff!
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Awesome! And thank you for adopting and not going to a puppy mill. Is he a pit or have some pit in him? I have a pit mix and shes a great dog.
        Jeff
        62 O, 1535, 1641, 1862, 1864, #4 cart

Comment

Congrats Jeff and +1 for not buying a purebred! There are way too many fine animals in the shelters that need a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblefish View Post
            Awesome! And thank you for adopting and not going to a puppy mill. Is he a pit or have some pit in him? I have a pit mix and shes a great dog.
            Could be, the rescue thinks so.

I had a purebred Pit back in the 80s. ( a female friend of my brother had him and had to give him up when she moved) One of the nicest dogs I've ever had. Strong as a miniature ox

Comment

Good for you and the wife Jeff. I couldn't be without one.
              Colt is now 5 1/2, and just bread him with my cousins yellow lab. So "hoping" it took, then we can get a pup out of him before it's to late.
              I did the same thing with my first lab Gunner. Bread him to get a pup (Ruger). I've got to have my labs.
              I like to bring another in when one get's to that age. Gives me time to teach them something, while the other is still able to "work" for his food and board...
              They can't all be turn key.
              Make the best of each and every day.
              Todd
              Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Nothing better than the quiet companionship of a dog...
                Randy
                Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

Congratulations to the new addition to your family!

Comment

Awesome!! Rescue animals are always the best!! I have two! Love my Labs also but damn they always seem to cause trouble or have bad habits.. My two rescue mutts don't ever cause an issue!

Comment

Working...
                    X