New Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Compressor

Picked up a new tool to help in my Cub Barn. Got some electric and plumbing to do to get it operational though. Hope it serves me well for many years to come.
    Attached Files
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Originally posted by sir_lancealot View Post
    Picked up a new tool to help in my Cub Barn. Got some electric and plumbing to do to get it operational though. Hope it serves me well for many years to come.
    A good compressor is a must in any home, hobby or full time shop! Congrats you will enjoy!!

Comment

I saw those the other day at Lowes and they had a pretty good price on them too. That should work well for you.

Comment

Nice compressor Lance. A shop isn't much of a shop without air.

Comment

I absolutely HATE listening to compressors run. I had a 21 gallon I used for airing up tires and such and when it died, I picked up a 60 gallon sanborn. its alot quieter than I was expecting. I actually dont mind using use air tools now. Its a long way from my dads ancient devilbiss that shook the entire garage.
          Jeff
          62 O, 1535, 1641, 1862, 1864, #4 cart

Comment

• sir_lancealot
            sir_lancealot commented
            Editing a comment
            I know what you mean. I had a 20 gallon direct drive I sold to get this one. That thing was so annoyingly loud. I’m sure this guy will be a lot quieter.

Originally posted by Rumblefish View Post
          I absolutely HATE listening to compressors run. I had a 21 gallon I used for airing up tires and such and when it died, I picked up a 60 gallon sanborn. its alot quieter than I was expecting. I actually dont mind using use air tools now. Its a long way from my dads ancient devilbiss that shook the entire garage.
          Me too!! That's why mine is out behind the shop under it's own lean to shelter! Got the air plumbed inside and have drops all over the shop! I can hear it when it cuts on but barely..

Comment

Good buy! I have a 33 gallon direct drive, loud AF. It’s nice to have air, but better to have hearing, lol. Hope it serves you well.
            Rich

Comment

Working...
            X