24° here this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24° here this morning.

It looks like we jump right into winter. It snowed here Saturday and there was still spots of snow on the ground when we got home yesterday around 3pm, it's a little crazy that the first snow of the year didn't instantly melt when it touch the ground. I guess I need to stop messing around and get a plow on a tractor cause I have a feeling we're in for it.
    Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Indiana, PA
    Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

I need to get prepared too, Tim. My plan is to mount the thrower on the 107 I’ve been working on. I haven’t used that tractor for anything since I got it, so this will be a way to work the bugs out of it. I’ll mount a blade to one of the other machines to have both options available for snow removal.
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

Heard that. Saturday we had a wet dusting of snow and frost Sunday and today. Snow removal stuff is still buried at my place too.
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by sir_lancealot View Post
        I need to get prepared too, Tim. My plan is to mount the thrower on the 107 I’ve been working on. I haven’t used that tractor for anything since I got it, so this will be a way to work the bugs out of it. I’ll mount a blade to one of the other machines to have both options available for snow removal.
        I got a power angle plow for dirt cheap a few weeks back that I plan to put on my 1211, this will be the first time using the ports on that tractor so I hope to not run into issues.
        Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
        Indiana, PA
        Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

Originally posted by olds45512 View Post

I got a power angle plow for dirt cheap a few weeks back that I plan to put on my 1211, this will be the first time using the ports on that tractor so I hope to not run into issues.
          Should be ok. As long as the couplers in the front had covers, should just take right off angling

Comment

Originally posted by olds45512 View Post

I don’t have anything currently with front remotes. I have the dual stick setup from a 1712 I parted and would one day like to get an IH 782 to install it on. Might look at getting the required parts to do remotes on the 1864 too.
            Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

I have a dual stick 1250..... without a motor in it. Dang it. Got a cab for it too! ​​
              ~Jonathan
              Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

We were a warm and toasty 26* this morning. The way the weather folks have been completely blowing the forecast here in PA, I'm not even sure I can trust them for sunrise and sunset times.

Comment

Working...
                X