Active member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active member?

At the bottom of the Home page, in the Everything Cub Cadet Statistics, are numbers for members and active members. What is an active member? I would think you are active if you post to, or start a new thread. What if all you do is sign-in and read about what's going on? What makes you inactive? I think every forum I've ever gone into keeps these statistics. Just curious.
    Randy
    Hamburg, Pa.

Hey Randy, good question!

So, an "active" member is one who has logged in in the last 30 days. So, if you come here and visit, but don't log in, it won't count you as here. Whether you post or not, just logging in activates you. Not logging in for over 30 days takes you off the "active" list. If you are curious who is active, you can view the "Member List" tab on the navigation bar up top. Once in the Member List, you can sort them several different ways. One way is by last visit. Click on the column heading "Last Visit" and make the arrow point down. (Just click it one time and this will sort it this way. You can also sort it with the arrow pointing up, which shows the list in the opposite order.) Then, you can scroll through the pages and the most active members will be listed by order of their last visit.

Maybe that was more info than you needed, but I hope it helps!

~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

I have wondered if I was considered inactive because I don't post very often. I always sign-in. Thank you for answering that for me.
      Randy
      Hamburg, Pa.

Comment

Working...
      X