• Show
Clear All

Something "different"

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/grd/...074334416.html
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

The rear pan isn't from a 318? Hope those axles are strong enough... looks pretty cool though... 9k I can buy a used Kubta BX for that with a loader....
    Randy
    Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

The cool thing is some farmer somewhere will want that. Maybe not for that price, but they will want it bad enough to try and negotiate. He did a really good job. A lot of things I would have done differently, but that's ok. Thing I'm confused about is that the plow shows it is semi-mount, but the tractor doesn't have 3pt on it. Wonder if it is an unfinished project? Cool nonetheless.
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Yea I was wondering where the 3pt was.... But I see the plow has Hyd lines so maybe the wheel actuates up and down..
        Randy
        Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

Originally posted by Leadslingingdaddy View Post
          Yea I was wondering where the 3pt was.... But I see the plow has Hyd lines so maybe the wheel actuates up and down..
          It does. It is a semi mounted plow. Uses the lower 3pt arms to lift the front and the tail wheel to lift the back. I'm pretty impressed with the tractor, but the plow isn't made like a real semi-mounted plow.
          ~Jonathan
          Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Working...
          X