Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dam did everyone go into hiding with the so called media pandemic???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in SE Pa. I had been trying to schedule a virus shot for weeks. I'm on multiple hospital lists and checked multiple pharmacy's multiple times a day from 5am to 11pm. Nothing available or everything booked. No coordinated effort for those of us in the first priority. Well, I finally connected in Johnstown, Pa., 3.5 hours drive one way across the expensive Pa turnpike. Hope the drive was worth it. I feel fine, no effects from the shot. Thank you to all the medical labs to develop the vaccine quickly with "warp speed"

On the Cub, the plow, rear weights and chains were removed this week. Now to service and mount the mower for the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by bugeye View Post
      I'm in SE Pa. I had been trying to schedule a virus shot for weeks. I'm on multiple hospital lists and checked multiple pharmacy's multiple times a day from 5am to 11pm. Nothing available or everything booked. No coordinated effort for those of us in the first priority. Well, I finally connected in Johnstown, Pa., 3.5 hours drive one way across the expensive Pa turnpike. Hope the drive was worth it. I feel fine, no effects from the shot. Thank you to all the medical labs to develop the vaccine quickly with "warp speed"

On the Cub, the plow, rear weights and chains were removed this week. Now to service and mount the mower for the inevitable.
      I wouldn't get that shot if they said it was mandatory. No way in hell!! Hope you do fine with it if that's what you wanted.
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

I see the J and J single shot is having issues wiht clotting....
        Randy
        Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

• sir_lancealot
          sir_lancealot commented
          Editing a comment
          Saw that too. Of course it’s being politicized as well.

Did you expect less?
        Randy
        Frederick MD

Comment

Yeah.... That, and pushing to eliminate anything with a gas or diesel engine too..... I was at lowes a few days ago and they have battery powered ride on ztrs now.....
          Don
          Kankakee IL

Comment

Been checking in periodically and not a whole lot going on around here lately. C'mon guys.... Summer's here, gotta be some tractor breakage goin on somewhere!
            Don
            Kankakee IL

Comment

i did have to order a new PTO from Xtreme....Outstanding product btw but it was for my ZTR bobcat. the BEAST..
              Randy
              Frederick MD

Comment

Working...
              X