Hope everyone's do'n ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone's do'n ok

I hope all's well with everyone and their family and friends.
    And not going stir crazy with all this stuff.

I have too much to do to go stir crazy..... but I think I'll run out of money before I run out of things to do, lol.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• modcub72
      modcub72 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya Jon, same here.

• dodge trucker
      dodge trucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Here too.

It’s getting rough working from home, but we are all doing well. I have a lot going on in all areas of life but hopefully it settles down soon. Once we get our house sold and get moved, things will be a lot better.
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

• dodge trucker
      dodge trucker commented
      Editing a comment
      I had heard that part, what part of town are you moving to?

Well, if it was to "go crazy", I ain't got far to go.
    We're good here. Just got the first positive in our county. It's creeping north.
    I don't go anywhere, anyway. Nancy's doing the weekly shopping, but being very cautious while doing it.
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

I’m ok. As of Friday, there was 55 cases in my county, and we are under a stay at home order until at least April 6. I’ve been “social distancing”(hate that term), working on fixing up the driveway. Raking gravel off the sides and spreading it. Later this week I may get back to work on my 149 restoration project and get the remaining parts ready for paint.
      -Nick
      125, 126, 147, 129 x 3, 149, 1450, 1320
      3 42” Blades, 3 42” Triangle Decks, 2 44A Decks, 38” LT Deck, 42” Stone Rake, #4 Cart

Comment

We're doing ok, Wife still working, she works at a nursing home in house keeping, they used to throw surgical style gloves away every time they left a room, now they are "washing those big yellow clean your oven gloves and making them last as long as they can. We still don't have a case in our county but every county around us does so it won't be long I'm sure. It's been raining here a lot so the snow is almost gone in the yard, at least then I could get out and clean that up, working from home as all but dried up, not much you can do for work if your company is shut down. Did a slight overhaul on my little 1973 Johnson outboard, recoil spring broke, replaced that, rebuilt carb, new plugs and a new stop switch, that 'ol girl always fires up even in the winter. Got the cub all stripped of her winter duds, switched rear tires to the ags yesterday, now comes more rain, waiting to get my CH heads back but they were pretty busy so that could be another 2 weeks, I have other things I could do but don't want to spend the money without knowing what's going to happen.
        Y'all take care!
        Vic
        Beulah, Michigan

Comment

All I can say is the traffic going to work has been GREAT!!!! 83 miles one way to DC....80mph and no braking!!
          Randy
          Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

Working...
          X