Anyone Have About A Size 12 Boot???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Have About A Size 12 Boot???????

A while back, I started the thread about winter projects and telling y'all about some of mine. Well, it's time for me to get out there and work on them. Problem is, seems like the only mechanic work I want to do is putting a rear end in a recliner! Someone needs to put that boot up my arse!
    What can I do to stay motivated?

Have more money... Lack of money is usually what keeps me from being motivated.
    Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Indiana, PA
    Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

A big cup of coffee will do it for me.
      Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Money is a big motivator. I have more trouble finding time than motivation. But I understand not being motivated to finish a project. Mostly due to lack of interest....
        Tim, you have a lot of projects started. When I get overwhelmed by too many things to do, progress helps take the feeling away. Pick the project closest to completion and finish it. Move up and so on. Or make a priority list. Break that list into goals and check them off. I had to do this when I had the shop. I had yearly goals, monthly goals, weekly goals and daily goals. I made a new list each day of what I wanted/needed to accomplish. Anything not done, went to the top of the list the next day.
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

For me, weather has a lot to do with motivation. Weather I want to go to the shop or not...
          Depends on the project. If it's a big one, then burnout sets in, and I just don't feel like messing with it after awhile.
          They can't all be turn key.
          Make the best of each and every day.
          Todd
          Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Originally posted by spudder View Post
            A while back, I started the thread about winter projects and telling y'all about some of mine. Well, it's time for me to get out there and work on them. Problem is, seems like the only mechanic work I want to do is putting a rear end in a recliner! Someone needs to put that boot up my arse!
            What can I do to stay motivated?
            Be careful what you ask for. I wear a size 12 quad E shoe.

Comment

Working...
            X