I sure wish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure wish...

I wish this lockdown had happened after I moved. I would be able to spend a lot more time on my Cubs. Most everything is packed away right now and I don't want to start a big project right before moving. I'm going to have a nice 30x50 building at the new house that will be the home for my addiction.
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

I sure wish this "lockdown" never happened.....
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

When are you moving?
      They can't all be turn key.
      Make the best of each and every day.
      Todd
      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

• sir_lancealot
        sir_lancealot commented
        Editing a comment
        As of right now, we are leaving here on July 2nd. I hope it doesn't change.

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
      I sure wish this "lockdown" never happened.....
      I wish we didn't have a freaking idiot for governor who hell's bent on destroying the economy. I'm sure our outrageous taxes will skyrocket even more now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff in Pa View Post

I wish we didn't have a freaking idiot for governor who hell's bent on destroying the economy. I'm sure our outrageous taxes will skyrocket even more now.
        you in Illinois too?
        Don
        Kankakee IL

Comment

I don't understand the point of strangling all of Illinois. I can see parts of the state have higher rates of infection, but once you get to the rural counties there is very little, if any. I get the preference to err on the side of caution, but it's to the point now that a lot of private owned businesses are going to fold. Add in the lack of unemployment assistance available to the self employed (and I do realize that self employment typically means you're responsible for yourself) and a lot of families are suffering badly. I just don't understand what the Gov's big picture plan is.
          Brian - Spring Grove, IL
          IH 782 w/50c; Dad's 1650 (needs restored)
          CCC 782 dual stick w/44c; 1050 w/38c; 1861 w/54GT
          Parts 782, 1811, 1710, 1200
          Numerous IH, Brinly, Agri-Fab attachments

Comment

• J-Mech
            J-Mech commented
            Editing a comment
            He doesn't have a big picture. That's clear in his press conferences. He is only concerned and acting on the City of Chicago's behalf. He isn't even operating from the capitol, and doesn't care what the rest of the state's condition is. Honestly he could care if this broke state is run into the ground.

• Redblower
            Redblower commented
            Editing a comment
            Michigan is about the same, reacting on Southeast Michigan for the whole state, again she doesn't even live in the capitol (really), did anyone look at the map and the numbers in counties north of Lansing/Grand Rapids area? Apparently not, and the UP? We have 4 cases confirmed with no deaths in our county, 20 to the east, 9 to the north and 11 to the south, west is Lake Michigan, 2 hours east is a county with almost 100 cases, 4 hours east is a county with almost 90 cases, of course both counties have a proportionate number of deaths. I say monitor or restrict coming out of those 2 counties and let the rest of us get back to business till they get a handle on it, southeast Michigan, they get a disproportionate amount of tax dollars anyway, I'm rooting for ya, they should be able to figure it out. Just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by dodge trucker View Post

you in Illinois too?
          No, we have our own village idiot here in PA.

Comment

• Cheesedawg82
            Cheesedawg82 commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't blame me, I voted for Ken Krawchuck

• Diesel Doc
            Diesel Doc commented
            Editing a comment
            It could be worse Jeff. You could be living in NY and have Cuomo as gov. Talk about idiots!
        Working...
        X