Not a Cub day, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Cub day, but...

Well, every day can't be a cub kinda day.
    Nancy and I used the Bota, dump trailer, with uncles New Holland hauled some lime rock.
    I've got some areas down in the woods, along the road that needed some attention. So I did the loading, and Nancy hauled. Took three loads down, then leveled.
    Good day with the wife. My kind of "distancing."
    5-31-20 bota (6).JPG5-31-20 bota (8).JPG5-31-20 bota (16).JPG5-31-20 bota (19).JPG5-31-20 bota (10).JPG
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Hey Todd!

Sorry I haven't been around much. We are in the field trying to beat the next batch of rain. Two more days until insurance won't cover the corn ground 100% so we are assholes and elbows right now!

Good work bud! Hey, who is the old man on the Kubota?
    Must still be cold in Wisconsin. Stocking cap and a jacket. Been HOT here. 90 degrees today! Had the A/C on in the house for a couple weeks now.
    Looks like the new dump trailer was worth every penny! How well does it work? Looks like it does a fine job!
    You said that is lime rock. It looks brown in the pics. Is your lime tanish brown? Here if we got lime rock it would be stone white.

Keep on working man. Always things to do, and no, everyday can't be a Cub day, lol.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Yeah, guess it's a brownish color. I'm color blind, so yeah, could be.
      Oh, the stocking hat. Yep, that's me. Anything below 60, and I've got one on.
      Been "cold" here. This week, not so much. Been 80's, and even broke a record of 90 the other day.
      Man, yeah, that dump trailer works great. Put five Bota bucket loads in, and dumps with ease.
      Farmers here are getting their fitst crop of alfalfa put up. Everything is in the ground here. WAY ahead of last years, being it was SO rainy...
      They can't all be turn key.
      Make the best of each and every day.
      Todd
      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Working...
      X