Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally gave in. First new tire on the 2155.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally gave in. First new tire on the 2155.

Here's what I am doing at work tomorrow. We tubed the front tires about 5 years ago. I slimed one a year later after a thorn went through the tire and tube. I only put air in it once since then. A few weeks ago my dad had the other one go down. I slimed it too, but I think he pinched the tube. I checked around and found a 7.50 x 16SL Carlisle on Amazon for $100 and change. Ordered on Sunday and it showed up today. Looks like a good tire. I was hoping to get 30 years out of the original tires, but I am tired of messing with it.

2155..... John Deere?
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• Shrewcub
      Shrewcub commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I'll post a couple pictures once I get it mounted. My grandfather bought it new in '92.

I'm pretty impressed with how it fits, looks, and how easy it mounted up. My buddy at work helped me wiggle it a bit and the beads popped right on. Can't wait to get the other one on. $100 and free shipping is definitely a win!

IMG_20200729_195250410.jpgIMG_20200729_195242173.jpgIMG_20200729_195233987.jpg

Comment

Working...
X