Banner Pic? & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banner Pic? & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey Jon, is that you blowing with if I remember right a 149? from a few years back?

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, may this one be a little easier to handle than the last one!
    Vic
    Beulah, Michigan

Happy New Year!
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

Happy New Year!
      -Nick
      125, 126, 147, 129, 149 x 2, 1450, 1320, 2135, 2 129’s for parts/project
      3 42” Blades, 4 42” Triangle Decks, 2 44A Decks, 38” LT Deck, 42” Stone Rake, #4 Cart

Comment

Originally posted by Redblower View Post
        Hey Jon, is that you blowing with if I remember right a 149? from a few years back?

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, may this one be a little easier to handle than the last one!
        It is me and my main snow machine yes. One of my most favorite pics of all time! You can't tell it, but my wife (but we weren't married yet then) took it through the windshield of her minivan, lol! It is an 1811 with a 450 blower and a Cozy Cab meant to fit a wide frame that I modified to fit a spread frame.
        ​​​​
        As a note, I now have many more tractors and equipment now than I did then. I also have a second Cozy Cab. That picture was one of the last times I got to use the cab and blower, although it is always ready to go every winter. It is serviced and fueled in the garage right now!
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Working...
        X