Let’s see your snow removal machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see your snow removal machines

Let’s see what you use to clear snow. Doesn’t have to be a tractor.

I have my 1450, 125, and my truck.
    CF93F6C8-D7B4-4A6B-9613-7AE8C0C30F89.jpeg 176887BE-6F58-4698-97D5-BA82B0CE336F.jpeg DDB3614D-297B-4E70-AC9F-CD5D33810E61.jpeg
    Almost forgot this one too.
    887CA2E3-B3D5-44FE-9F65-0D024A45BEF0.jpeg
    -Nick
    125, 126, 147, 129 x 3, 149, 1450, 1320
    3 42” Blades, 3 42” Triangle Decks, 2 44A Decks, 38” LT Deck, 42” Stone Rake, #4 Cart

I'll try and remember to go snap a pic before I leave in the morning for a couple days. If I forget, I'll get a pic up soon.

Nice machines Nick!!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Good looking snow removal equipment Nick, I especially like the silver one with the heated cab and orange back blade.

This one is the day I brought the pair home, no they aren't hooked together and they did not come from even close to the same place, that was a good haul day for me, basically drove around a little sub-division that was rumored to have an H-42 for sale with the tractor in the back of my truck till someone pointed and said "hey that looks like Dave's tractor", sure enough the for sale blower was at his house, it was meant to be.
      filedata/fetch?filedataid=3809https://www.everythingcubcadet.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
      This is visually the current configuration, although some more mods have been made.
      filedata/fetch?filedataid=3810https://www.everythingcubcadet.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
      It's been mentioned elsewhere but don't think it has been here, I have scaled pdf drawings of the cab dims along with some explanations (I'll point out what I did wrong so you don't make those mistakes), for anyone that would like them, just PM me with an email address.
      Vic
      Beulah, Michigan

Comment

Redblower Vic, did you post pictures? I don't see any?
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Comment

I finally got around to snapping one....

20210106_175735.jpg
          ~Jonathan
          Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Jon, yes I did, 2, they were there? I'll try again below, not sure if these are the same ones though!
            photo 1.JPG 258.JPG
            Vic
            Beulah, Michigan

Comment

• J-Mech
              J-Mech commented
              Editing a comment
              There we go!

Only one plowable snow in mid December. Now mild, but still hoping for at least another snow day.
            New front tires, Vredestein V61. Sure would like to test in the snow.

1864 Cub Cadet -1.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X