Did someone say it's getting cold out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone say it's getting cold out?

Got up this morning to the coldest temp so far.
    Boy, not looking forward to winter...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

We had 8 up here this morning.
    last night I was working on a wood processor out in wabeno and it was 8 when I left there at 6pm. I heard it was 3 this morning. Brrr. Oh and there was 3inches of snow on the ground.
    Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstripewideframe View Post
      We had 8 up here this morning.
      last night I was working on a wood processor out in wabeno and it was 8 when I left there at 6pm. I heard it was 3 this morning. Brrr. Oh and there was 3inches of snow on the ground.
      Well my friend, you can have that 8 up by you. You got snow last night? Or you talking by Wabeno?
      The cousins are going up to Silver Cliff hunting this weekend, so the snow will be good...
      Todd

Comment

It's pretty cold for south central Illinois in November. It got down to like 19 here last night.

Snow/sleet/wintery bullshit is moving in tonight. Sleeting right now. I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow! Going to be a long day, no matter which way it goes.
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
          It's pretty cold for south central Illinois in November. It got down to like 19 here last night.

Snow/sleet/wintery bullshit is moving in tonight. Sleeting right now. I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow! Going to be a long day, no matter which way it goes.
          Yeah, I'd rather have the snow than sleet and freezing rain. At least the snow can be moved, the other not so much.
          Todd

Comment

No snow here, Just the cold
            Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by zippy1 View Post

Yeah, I'd rather have the snow than sleet and freezing rain. At least the snow can be moved, the other not so much.
              I AGREE!!
              ~Jonathan
              Oblong, Illinois

Comment

maybe we get lucky.... get past this tease and coast thru a warmer than usual, less snow than usual, mild winter??? I remember back in like '12 when farmers were chomping at the bit to get out into the cornfields in Feb., because it was so mild, but were PO'd because crop insurers wouldn't let them, til mid April.... when "that" date hit, "everyone" was out in the field hard and heavy.
                Don
                Kankakee IL

Comment

We got ice most of the day and about an inch of snow this evening, i salted the driveway so no need for a plow yet.
                  Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
                  Indiana, PA
                  Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

Originally posted by dodge trucker View Post
                    maybe we get lucky.... get past this tease and coast thru a warmer than usual, less snow than usual, mild winter??? I remember back in like '12 when farmers were chomping at the bit to get out into the cornfields in Feb., because it was so mild, but were PO'd because crop insurers wouldn't let them, til mid April.... when "that" date hit, "everyone" was out in the field hard and heavy.
                    Well.... the farmers can work the ground anytime they want. They just can't plant. If they plant too soon, it voids the crop insurance.
                    Better hang on to that hope Don.... Almanac says lots of snow!
                    ~Jonathan
                    Oblong, Illinois

Comment

I'm ready for lots of snow! Where I'm at we don't usually have very much and it hardly ever stays around very long. I'll take 6" of snow over mud or frozen ground any day.
                      I like yellow and white

Comment

Originally posted by MO fabricator View Post
                        I'm ready for lots of snow! Where I'm at we don't usually have very much and it hardly ever stays around very long. I'll take 6" of snow over mud or frozen ground any day.
                        You'll have to move further north.
                        And I need to move south I guess...
                        Todd

Comment

Working...
                        X