Did you ever see one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever see one of these?

This popped up on FB market place a few weeks ago and I have never seen one or knew they existed.
    IMG_2707(1).jpg IMG_2706(1).jpg IMG_2711.jpg It's a #7 tilt bed trailer rated at 2000lbs, I think these were built in the mid 60's. I purchased it from the original owners son in-law and he was telling me that they used it at their IH dealership transporting Farmall Cubs and Cub Cadets. He also told me that it has never sat out in the rain and still has the original deck on it.

Only ever seen pictures. You better keep that in the shed Todd! They’re hard to find. I think there were three different models of small equipment trailers made by IH. You often hear from people who own them that they were originally used at an IH dealer. I’m sure IH sold them to individuals, but everyone must have worn them out because you just don’t see them for sale. But then again, they look so much like any other snowmobile trailer that after 40 years and repaint you might never know they’re IH trailers.

Congratulations!!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Been a while since I logged in! Really like the trailer! My dad had a single axle version years ago. Someone welded a gooseneck style ball mount on his to bumper pull with a truck. The tilt deck was really nice, but an 1811 with a 450 blower on it was a challenge to load. Blower didn’t lift high enough and would drag on the deck. Not sure whatever happened to it.
      Rich

Comment

Wonder how many got turned into snowmobile trailers??
        Randy
        Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

Working...
        X