Big thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big thanks!

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank all the guys (and gals) who are signing up. The site is still kind of a mess in my opinion, but it's a work in progress. I've still got a lot of content to upload, and link to. I mean, the Tech Section is still empty. I'm working on it every chance I get, and hope everyone is liking what they see. This site has been a long time in the planning stages, and it's really cool to see it getting up and running! I'm learning a lot about forum building, and the time it takes to put together a good site.

BIG THANKS to all you guys joining up! You are the reason I wanted to do this. My way of giving back to a community of guys I've come to really like and a hobby I appreciate. I wouldn't have done it without the support I have gotten, and look forward to many years on the net with all of you!

CHEERS!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

😋

Comment

Of course partner!! Glad to be here..When is the OFFICIAL grand opening??? : - )
      Randy
      Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

I haven't set an official date yet, but likely November 15th or so. That will give me time to finish up adding files and settings, and us to post in some more content. If I have everything ready sooner, then we'll bump the date up. Hopefully it will be sooner. Finished harvest up, cutting the last of the beans just about an hour ago, so I should have a bit more time now.
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

No, thank you. Gives me another reason to stay up half the night, viewing the interweb.
          They can't all be turn key.
          Make the best of each and every day.
          Todd
          Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Site looks really good Jonathan! I wish you all the best. Looking forward to talking with friends here. Stan

Comment

Thanks dude! Glad you got your feet wet!!

Comment

Site looks great Jon, looking forward to many hours of wasted time.
                Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
                Indiana, PA
                Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

You’ve done a great job done far!

Comment

Thanks Jon, best of luck here. Gives me somewhere else to loaf!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                      X