1,000 post's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,000 post's

This post is number 1,000 on the new forum. Here's to many more!
    Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Indiana, PA
    Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

WOW!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Wow that was quick!! Thanks Rescue!! lol
      Randy
      Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

SWEET!!! Let's keep a going...
        They can't all be turn key.
        Make the best of each and every day.
        Todd
        Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Are you all high? I'm thoroughly complexed...

ohhhhhhhh, yeup. Sorry, the blood is slowly making it's way back to my brain. 😉

Comment

I would like to take a moment to offer my praise and congratulations to Jon and Lance. They have both worked very hard to make a dream come true. As I look around, I see a well thought out site dedicated to the enjoyment of it's users. Having 1000 posts in such a short period is a confirmation that this site is not only working, it was needed. So as you sit in your easy chair with your favorite beverage tonight, raise your glass and toast to ECC's success. I am very thankful and will continue to support our new home. Jon and Lance, you guys rock!!!

Comment

• sir_lancealot
              sir_lancealot commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I would like to toast the members of ECC too. Jonathan and I can build the best site on the internet, but without members, it is nothing. All of you guys are what makes this site so good.

Originally posted by Diesel Doc View Post
            I would like to take a moment to offer my praise and congratulations to Jon and Lance. They have both worked very hard to make a dream come true. As I look around, I see a well thought out site dedicated to the enjoyment of it's users. Having 1000 posts in such a short period is a confirmation that this site is not only working, it was needed. So as you sit in your easy chair with your favorite beverage tonight, raise your glass and toast to ECC's success. I am very thankful and will continue to support our new home. Jon and Lance, you guys rock!!!
            You have on the head. This here place sure feels like a good place to "hang your hat" does it not?
            Todd

Comment

This place is great. I find my self not even checking the other site.
              Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Just wanted to dig this thread up.

Here we are, one month to the day Tim started the thread. This post makes number 2394! Keep it up guys!
                ~Jonathan
                Oblong, Illinois

Comment

That's great Jon. What was that movie? "If you build it, they will come."
                  Something with baseball... Oh, Field of Dreams? That don't sound right. But you know what I'm talking about...
                  Todd

Comment

Originally posted by zippy1 View Post
                    That's great Jon. What was that movie? "If you build it, they will come."
                    Something with baseball... Oh, Field of Dreams? That don't sound right. But you know what I'm talking about...
                    Field of Dreams. That's correct Todd!
                    So far, that line is very fitting for here. I also think that if you have good advice givers, it makes them come and stay!
                    ~Jonathan
                    Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Now that the mutual hand jobs are done, let's have a drink

Comment

Working...
                    X