Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New navigation item: This Weeks Featured Thread

Hey guys and gals,
    I changed the main navigation bar a little bit. To anyone on a PC, this change will be pretty obvious, but to those on mobile, you won't see it directly.
    On the main navigation bar, I added "This Weeks Featured Thread/Section". I plan to feature a topic, or a section at least every week. May repeat, but I thought it is a fun way to push sections or topics that are hot, or things I want people to pay attention to. This weeks feature is the "Introduce yourself" section. Lots of new names joining up that I don't know, and I'd like to get to know them. We gained 7 people in 3 days! That's a lot for a new forum!

If you are new, welcome to ECC!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

I like your idea Jon. Having a featured section each week will promote conversation and wake up sleeping brain cells. You could also take an informal poll of potential topics for discussion.

Comment

So I just want to bring this thread up again real quick and tell you guys due to the holidays I hadn't updated the tab. I have now! This weeks feature thread is......... well, what are you waiting for? GO CLICK IT!
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Working...
      X