Camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camper

My parents and my sister and her husband have gotten into campers the last couple of years and I just found the one I want.

https://youtu.be/M_h2Ni9vk40
    Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Indiana, PA
    Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

I finally had time to sit down and watch this. That. Is. AWESOME!!! Nothing like quality work! That is how a custom restore should be done!

I've got a camper I got early this spring. Sat all summer. I had NO time to do anything with it this year. Plus, I have work to do on the motorcycle first before I go pulling a trailer with it. And, since I had just gotten the bike, I wanted to get used to riding the new one. I moved from a 700CC to a 1200CC to a 1500CC in about 8 months time. I wanted to get used to the bigger bike.

So, what should I do to this?? Send it out to you Tim, so you can "pimp" my ride?

208.jpg202.jpg206.jpg201.jpg
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
      I finally had time to sit down and watch this. That. Is. AWESOME!!! Nothing like quality work! That is how a custom restore should be done!

I've got a camper I got early this spring. Sat all summer. I had NO time to do anything with it this year. Plus, I have work to do on the motorcycle first before I go pulling a trailer with it. And, since I had just gotten the bike, I wanted to get used to riding the new one. I moved from a 700CC to a 1200CC to a 1500CC in about 8 months time. I wanted to get used to the bigger bike.

So, what should I do to this?? Send it out to you Tim, so you can "pimp" my ride?

208.jpg202.jpg206.jpg201.jpg
      That little thing is kinda neat, and in really good condition. Nice score Jon.
      2 people fit in there?
      Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstripewideframe View Post

That little thing is kinda neat, and in really good condition. Nice score Jon.
        2 people fit in there?
        It is neat, and in good condition!

​​​​​​It's a 1977 Cycle Kamp trailer. I think it has been reupholstered. The ones I find in Google look like a different material.

Yes, it sleeps two. It's bigger than it looks, really. I'm wanting to gut and refurb it.
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Comment

So Tim.... when does the build start?
          ~Jonathan
          Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
            So Tim.... when does the build start?
            The day after I win the lottery.
            Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
            Indiana, PA
            Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

• sir_lancealot
              sir_lancealot commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you bought your tickets yet?

Tim, I know you body guys make all kinds of money. So 100 should Probly make it happen. Checks in the mail. 😁
            Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Working...
            X