Beth's job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beth's job

Saw this video about Fed-Ex doubles and thought of our "Queen." She has a tough job and I wish her all the best! Be careful out there girl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05lVyEYOaPA

You know, we haven't heard from Beth in a while.... She's been on, but quiet. Where you at Beth??

That video was.... I dunno. Odd. It kept changing scenes, but stayed on topic. One minute it shows the trailer at the dock, then at the parking lot backed up to the grass, then just as fast it's in front of the other trailer. Someone didn't do a very good job of editing....
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

That was 21 minutes I cant get back.

Comment

Hi everyone! I don't get much time to do anything right now but work. I work with these dollies everyday. We couple and uncouple dollies when we bring trailers to the hubs and bump sites. The job is going well but driving a shit load of miles. I am writing this while bouncing around in the sleeper berth. Is this my dream job....nope....but the pay is very good. I miss playing with my toys but hopefully will get some time in the not so distant future. Thanks for thinking of me.😁
        Queen Of The QuietLines

Comment

A gal has to do what a gal has to do!!!!
          Randy
          Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

Working...
          X