It's raining again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's raining again.

All it's done for the past three months is rain. Every week we've only had one or two days where it wasn't raining but was still overcast so nothing really dried out. If it snows this winter like it's rained most of the summer then we're in for some nasty weather.
    Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Indiana, PA
    Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

We've had a nice fall. Rain here and there. But it's been raining for a few days now. Wind is blowing. Forecast shows all of November to be mostly rain. I'm like you.... kind of worries me.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Lots of rain here too. That, coupled with wind, equals trees falling on power lines. No power plus the rain means a lot of flooded basements. Several of my neighbors have lost a lot of personal items they had stored in their basement.
      Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

It's not raining again, it's STILL raining here in upstate NY. It's so wet here that the lawns have puddles in low spots all over the county. When we get below freezing temps, the frost is going to go deep this year. That will cause a lot of problems with frozen pipes. Lovely!

Comment

Raining here nearly every day lately. And the end of the week, into the weekend we're looking at 30's for a high.
          SO, if there is any precipitation, it'll be that white chit.
          They can't all be turn key.
          Make the best of each and every day.
          Todd
          Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Working...
          X