Just wanted to say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say...

I've belonged to a bunch of forums since I first went on them back in 09. And have met some pretty decent people. Well, by meeting, I meant through the interwebs.
    I've had phone calls, emails from members on this and other forums, and actually feel like we've all became friends, even though, chances are we'll never meet.
    OKAY, what I'm getting at, is this here forum seems like the best bunch to have ever participated in a "forum". Just a great bunch here. So just cause I'm feeling "fuzzy" tonight, another round of applause to Jon and Lance taking a chance getting this place up and going.
    Not so many rules, regulations, policies. There's enough of that shit everyday, nice to come to a place where you can leave all that behind.
    Keep up the great work everyone. We're getting more posts to read each day. And it can only go up from here...
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

HARRUMPH!!!

Comment

Agreed, seems like there no tension here. Just a bunch of friends hangin out shootin' the breeze. Kudos to Jon and Lance!

Comment

Thanks guys! Glad everyone is enjoying it. I know there’s still work to be done on our end, but we will get there. We have several more manuals to get uploaded.
        Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

I totally agree, On this site I feel a little more comfortable in posting than I did on the other one. Thanks guys for your hard work and I hope we can make this best cub sit on the net.
          Larry
          New Market, Alabama

Comment

I've enjoyed this board thusfar. I still check in on the others pretty much daily, although I didn't post often on either. This one is for sure the one I check in 1st and most often. I need someone to teardown and go through a Quietline so I can follow along, as I've got to go through my Dad's old 1650 soon. Thanks all.
            Brian - Spring Grove, IL
            IH 782 w/50c; Dad's 1650 (needs restored)
            CCC 782 dual stick w/44c; 1050 w/38c; 1861 w/54GT
            Parts 782, 1811, 1710, 1200
            Numerous IH, Brinly, Agri-Fab attachments

Comment

Very layed back here. I'm almost to as many post as I have on occ, and I've been there since 2013. That says Alot. Keep up the good work guys.
              Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

SS5150 - start a post on your 1650. Tell us what you want to do to it and we can walk you through each step. No need to wait for someone else's post. The Quietlines are great tractors, and many of us have had experience with them.

Comment

Originally posted by zippy1 View Post
                  I've belonged to a bunch of forums since I first went on them back in 09. And have met some pretty decent people. Well, by meeting, I meant through the interwebs.
                  I've had phone calls, emails from members on this and other forums, and actually feel like we've all became friends, even though, chances are we'll never meet.
                  OKAY, what I'm getting at, is this here forum seems like the best bunch to have ever participated in a "forum". Just a great bunch here. So just cause I'm feeling "fuzzy" tonight, another round of applause to Jon and Lance taking a chance getting this place up and going.
                  Not so many rules, regulations, policies. There's enough of that shit everyday, nice to come to a place where you can leave all that behind.
                  Keep up the great work everyone. We're getting more posts to read each day. And it can only go up from here...
                  Todd, I very much agree with everything you've said... Things over here are very laid back and comfortable.. never thought I could feel so connected with a bunch of guys over the internet! And I appreciate the invite to come over here.. I was hesitant at first.. but glad I came.. Still mess around a little bit over there but the bickering and drama tend to steer me back here..

My personal thanks to everybody over here.. Jon, and Lance for sure for getting this thing up and keeping it going!

I feel honored to be a part of this thing and to be invited in on the front end..

Comment

Originally posted by SS5150 View Post
                    I've enjoyed this board thusfar. I still check in on the others pretty much daily, although I didn't post often on either. This one is for sure the one I check in 1st and most often. I need someone to teardown and go through a Quietline so I can follow along, as I've got to go through my Dad's old 1650 soon. Thanks all.
                    I know you have experience with the 82 series.. the Quietlines aren't really that much different.. dive in and we are here to help..

Comment

Working...
                    X