GO VOTE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO VOTE!

Did you vote today? If you haven't, make sure you do! It's not only a privaledge, it's our responsibility.

20181106_093141.jpg
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Wife and I are going as soon as I pull into the house.... I let my administrative staff leave early just for that reason....
    Randy
    Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

• J-Mech
      J-Mech commented
      Editing a comment
      I made sure all the people who worked for me voted (if they were able). They could even leave work to vote and stay on the clock. Pretty important to me!

I don't care much for SNL but this skit makes me lol everytime.

https://youtu.be/SHG0ezLiVGc
    Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Indiana, PA
    Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

I stopped and voted on my way home and I'm kinda pissed that I didn't get a cool sticker.
      Indiana, PA

Comment

You should have winked at the lady handing out the ballots...... that's what I did.

Poor old woman almost died laughing.
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Comment

I got a sticker but it's not as cool as yours Jon!

Comment

Lots of people have things that aren't as cool as mine. Don't feel bad.

~Jonathan
            Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Voted at noon today and was pleased to see a crowd and lines. It's about time. Too many have forgotten how important voting is. If you don't vote, you don't have the right to bitch about how things are being run.

Comment

• J-Mech
                J-Mech commented
                Editing a comment
                Couldn't agree more!

Got my vote in this morning.
              And right now I'm about to puke. Ain't looking good here in WI...
              The girl at the table gave me a sticker, but it had nothing on it about voting.
              They can't all be turn key.
              Make the best of each and every day.
              Todd
              Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Nobody I voted for won, I guess we can look forward to a few more years of b.s
                Indiana, PA

Comment

That sucks Tim.
                  Todd, some guys are judt luckier than others, lol.

We were voting for a new county sheriff. Incumbent and a new guy. I know them both. Not well, but I used to work with the new guy who was running, and the incumbent used to come into a place I worked a lot and we used to visit. Anyway....the incumbent (who I voted for) won. I'm glad too. The other guy was like a male Hillary. He shouldn't even be a police officer. Power hungry monger. I guess everyone knows it too. He only got like 30% of the vote. Funny thing was, he was running full page ads in the paper with a picture of him, waist up. Like 4x8 banner signs in people's yard. Facebook live speeches. I mean, for a county of like 25,000 he spent some big bucks. Especially since that must include kids and the prison population, so only like 10k people vote. It kind of warmed my soul to see him lose that bad. Oh, he was running on a "blue" ticket.
                  ~Jonathan
                  Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by olds45512 View Post
                    Nobody I voted for won, I guess we can look forward to a few more years of b.s
                    B.S. is a staple of any politician no matter what side of the isle!
                    Queen Of The QuietLines

Comment

I voted! If people are running unopposed, its ridiculous to have to still select them. Half the positions for election were only 1 person

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue11 View Post
                        I voted! If people are running unopposed, its ridiculous to have to still select them. Half the positions for election were only 1 person
                        I don't think so..... but the bad thing is people as a whole think that just because someone is running unopposed means you have to vote for them. You CAN leave that spot blank. That is a "NO" vote. I left a few blank on my ballot. Yeah, they still got elected.... but they didn't get as many votes.
                        ~Jonathan
                        Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Literally wrote in Mickey mouse for county attorney

Comment

Working...
                          X