Billy Goat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy Goat

Found this little guy online this past week and picked it up today. I’ve been wanting something like this for awhile but man are people proud of them. The price was right on this non-running machine. It runs off carb cleaner, so sounds like I have some fuel work to do.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Nice find Lance! I've been looking for one too. I'd like to mount one on the front or rear of a Cub for leaf control in the fall. Let me know if you hear of another one!

Comment

• sir_lancealot
      sir_lancealot commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to make one for the front of my tractors too. I bet I could get a pretty big fan on there and really move some leaves around. I’ll keep an eye out for another walk behind for you!

I would have wanted one at my old house. But this one has only maple tree, no need for one. Wind carries them away.
    I looked in to a new one 10 years ago and they were stupid expensive.
    congrats hope she's a strong runner Lance.
    Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

• sir_lancealot
      sir_lancealot commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m surrounded by oak trees plus live on a cul-de-sac, so there is a lot to keep clear. The wind doesn’t really move much around here since I’m surrounded by trees.

I have a Troybilt version of that and I use it all the time.... Esp after edging the driveway with all the dirt and grass clumps laying in the channel the edger makes.... can work also with light powder type snow...
    Randy
    Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

• sir_lancealot
      sir_lancealot commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the idea for snow!

Lance finds yet another cool toy!

He mentioned wanting one for his tractor: I've seen some that were produced, but have been looking for a fan that I can build him one for a while. If anyone has a belt driven squirrel cage fan from..... anything, or if you see one for sale let us know.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

I had made a 3pt system for my leaf blower but found just wheeling it around was much faster for driveway clearing...
      Randy
      Frederick MD

Comment

• sir_lancealot
        sir_lancealot commented
        Editing a comment
        I want something on a Cub for large area clearing. I agree the driveway would be faster with a hand-held or walk behind.

I have one on my little Steiner and it works great. I need to fab up an adjustable nozzle on the end with a hydraulic cylinder so I can direct the air. DSCN1033 - Copy.JPG

Comment

• sir_lancealot
        sir_lancealot commented
        Editing a comment
        That thing looks awesome!

• J-Mech
        J-Mech commented
        Editing a comment
        That Steiner is so cool. On my want list.....

Now that is a Beast!!
      Randy
      Frederick MD

Comment

Working...
      X