3 wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 wheeler

4AB7B43C-B5CB-47C4-B067-256CE991D367.jpeg I haven’t been motivated lately to finish up the cub stuff and clean up the garage lately. But I did find a new toy I wanted to show off!
    Rich

Love it, I had a 185s when I was a kid
    Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

• Yettrbomb
      Yettrbomb commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope it’s not like cubs, where you have one but want all of them....

Those things are a ton of fun

Comment

Had use of one all summer when I was about 18 or so. My buddies and I had a blast with it. Didn't turn worth a dam unless you let off the throttle. Surprisingly they are kind of sought after now.

Comment

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        They do seem to be really sought after. I think it’s the guys that grew up on them, grabbing them up. Kinda like cubs? Maybe?

Hey, cool "new toy."
      Gotta love the old school ATV's.
      They can't all be turn key.
      Make the best of each and every day.
      Todd
      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Zippy! Yea, “new”...it’s older than me hahaha

• J-Mech
        J-Mech commented
        Editing a comment
        A 200M is older than you? You're making me feel old now, lol.

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, yea it is. It’s an 84, I’m an 87 model, lol.

I've put so many miles on a 3 wheeler. I don't necessarily prefer them over a 4 wheeler.... but I do, if that makes sense. Still have a 125M I bought 20 years ago. Hasn't been rode in a couple years because it broke and I never fixed it. Put a new carb on it last year, but never finished the project. I'd like to get it going this year. Really miss it for lawn sweeping. Rides so much better at the speed needed to sweep grass than a tractor. Plus, I like to just ride it.

Looks to be in great condition Rich!!! How's it run?
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s basically a time capsule from ‘84! A couple small small things. Exhaust leak where the head pipe and muffler connect, I think is just the gasket rotten out. So every time I ride it I kroil the bolts, hoping the heat sucks in the threads. And the parking brake lever is broken, but I have one ordered. As cherry as it is, I figured if Honda could still get parts I’d order from them. And they still have everything I needed! Crazy. But to answer-runs great. Tune up coming too, pretty sure it’s the OG spark plug in it. 😳

• James in vt
        James in vt commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I had was a 125m man I put some miles on that little machine it was a blast. Then I up graded to a big red

Don't put your feet down when coming to a stop......ask me how I know.

Comment

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Ouch! Sounds painful😂

Nice toy!! I've still got my 1985 Big Red... Dad bought it new for me when I was in the 7th grade.. The dealer that sold it too us tries to buy it back quite frequently!

Comment

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea Jay! Pics!
        That’s a good piece to have. I dunno, the older I get the more I appreciate the older stuff. Just cool, can’t explain it. Haha

• jaynjeep
        jaynjeep commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll see what I can dig up.. prob have some old school photo's from the 80's.. It's buried at the moment in the back corner of the shop.. I haven't started it in several years.. I managed to find an NOS fuel tank for it several years ago and haven't been able to bring myself to put gas back in it!! The original tank looked new on the outside.. found out that the paint was all that was holding the bottom together!!

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        I almost want to get a plastic tank for this one. Put the metal one on the shelf, it’s perfect inside, nearly mint on the outside, too. Don’t want to screw it up 😂

Rich, the metal gas tanks fit and work much better than the plastic ones. If you have a good metal one, I'd use it.
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• Yettrbomb
        Yettrbomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. I was looking at pics. Just keep it full of fuel. No air, no rust.
    Working...
    X