5,000+ Posts on ECC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5,000+ Posts on ECC!

I just happened to look and we have gone well over 5,00 posts here on ECC. I'd like to take a chance to thank everyone for making the site a success. You guys are really making it all worth while. Hats off to all of you for your encouragement and support!

Here is a challenge. We still get new members here, but not as fast as in the beginning. I'd like to see us break the 100 member mark by the end of summer. That's actually a pretty low goal, as we only need around 20, but we only have 42 active members. I'd like to see both numbers go up. So, invite some guys on. I don't care if they are members of another forum. I'm a member of other forums too, and I settle into the ones I like. (Or ones that tolerate me, LMFAO!) Tell some people about us here and lets see if we can get the roster up to 100!

Keep on posting guys!!

~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Congrats on You and your 1000 posts Jon! Now shut up and let someone else say something! Lol...
    Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstripewideframe View Post
      Congrats on You and your 1000 posts Jon! Now shut up and let someone else say something! Lol...
      Lmfao!
      I didn't even know I had 1000 posts! I guess that would be a pretty big chunk of 5000 wouldn't it! But no matter. I ain't stoppin you from posting. Get to it!!! LOL.
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Now that's some funny chit right there!

Comment

Lol, it is doc

Comment

And you (Jon) wonder why you don't have enough hours in a day. Stay off that darn phone awhile...
            Hey, just noticed, I've got one more post to hit 700. Still a longgggg way from 1000.
            They can't all be turn key.
            Make the best of each and every day.
            Todd
            Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post

Lmfao!
              I didn't even know I had 1000 posts! I guess that would be a pretty big chunk of 5000 wouldn't it! But no matter. I ain't stoppin you from posting. Get to it!!! LOL.
              I've been doing what I can. Its been very busy at work
              Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

I haven't been on for a while. Been busy with outdoor projects and seem like I get slower at doing things every year. Hour nap after noon meal is a must any more. Then not much after that.

Comment

• J-Mech
                  J-Mech commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you checked in! What kind of outdoor projects? Any pictures you want to share are welcome!
              Working...
              X