Storage buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storage buildings

I've got my tractors tucked away in a tarp garage from Harbor Freight, and it's only a matter of time before I have to put up some sort of shed, and I'd like to see what you guys and gals do for storage solutions.

My tractors wear their work clothes, im on a low budget, and I need to maximize space. I'm a half acre hobby farmer in a small city. Been thinking about a mini implement shed, about 5 Cubs wide and one Cub deep.

I wanna see those shops that make me jealous for sure, but I really want to see where you keep the ugly ones too. My tractors wear their work clothes, I'm not worried about dust or a few drops of water. I do have to make it look nice, too, I like my neighbors.

sir_lancealot

Show him your shed! Even I'm jealous of it!

Lance had a shed in his backyard. Just a nice sized storage shed, not a permanent building. While I was out visiting one summer, we put a lean-to on one side. He later enclosed it. Then, he put one on the other side. Tractors and equipment in the lean-to's, building is the shop. It's perfect!

You don't want to see how I do it.... I've got cubs in my garage at home, in a garage in town I rent, and in a shed a mile from my house.... and still some sit out. Oh, have some stuff in a yard building too! Forgot about it. Mostly parts tractors sit out, but at least one that was intended to be a project tractor. I've got too many. Want to buy a couple?
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• sir_lancealot
      sir_lancealot commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll post some when I get home. Don’t have any on my phone. 👍🏼

• Cheesedawg82
      Cheesedawg82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Western PA, right off I-70

• J-Mech
      J-Mech commented
      Editing a comment
      We go on 70 right through western PA.

Don't need a shop, I have a garage, but I definitely want to see it! Enclosed is a photograph of something that's exactly the layout I want, only I want it Cub size. The enclosed bay would sure be handy for winter garden storage, too.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Could put some in the house, grandkids love it...
      IMG_3366.JPG
      They can't all be turn key.
      Make the best of each and every day.
      Todd
      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Zippy1, GREAT picture of Grandson. Memories for a lifetime for him.

Comment

Here are the pics. The original shed is a 12'x14' portable building which serves as my workshop in the center. I have 4 Cubs in each wing and the center holds either the current project or current worker. I try and keep the snow machine in there so it can melt after I use it. I keep it heated so it doesn't freeze.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 5 photos.
          Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

• Cheesedawg82
            Cheesedawg82 commented
            Editing a comment
            That is bad ass.

Where do you live Lance? Is that building insulated? I've got a 12x12 that's going to need rebuilt soon.
          Brian - Spring Grove, IL
          IH 782 w/50c; Dad's 1650 (needs restored)
          CCC 782 dual stick w/44c; 1050 w/38c; 1861 w/54GT
          Parts 782, 1811, 1710, 1200
          Numerous IH, Brinly, Agri-Fab attachments

Comment

• sir_lancealot
            sir_lancealot commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s partially insulated. I haven’t gotten it completely finished yet. It’ll get pretty toasty in there when I fire up the torpedo heater.
        Working...
        X