Homemade Heated Parts Washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homemade Heated Parts Washer

Made this little gem a while back, thought you guys might enjoy it.
    https://youtu.be/B0x2Qu98Xnk

Ok, so I busted out laughing when you showed the palm sander rachet strapped to it. I saw the strap and actually didn't give it much thought. I give it an "A", lol.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• Cheesedawg82
      Cheesedawg82 commented
      Editing a comment
      You'd be surprised at how well it works.

• J-Mech
      J-Mech commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I made a lot of things over the years that were crude, but worked.

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
    Ok, so I busted out laughing when you showed the palm sander rachet strapped to it. I saw the strap and actually didn't give it much thought. I give it an "A", lol.
    I was honestly going for proof of concept with the sander and ratchet strap, but frankly it works fantastic as is, I can still sand with it, and I actually need the tail of the strap to tie it to my workmate if I want to set it and forget it, otherwise it might slide off the work bench. When one or more of the junk components used in the construction of this beast fails, I'll probably upgrade the whole thing to something less half assed.

Also betting someone here's gonna steal their wife's crock pot, strap a sander to it, and use it to clean their carburetor. Hot pine sol does the job well.

Comment

Working...
    X