My current lineup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current lineup...

Many here will already know that I flip alot of tractors, any size any colour, and although I have a soft spot for the old gearbox IH Cubs I dont currently own one except for the 154 Loboy... but I always seem to have an interesting lineup of tractors that I wont sell or projects on the go that will be sold once they are up and running... there is approx 35 tractors here at the moment so I'll just post pics of ones that are currently in use or being worked on so I can test out how multipul photos work here on the site.....
    Lance S.
    Alberta Canada

Some nice looking iron Lance!
    Rich

Comment

Very nice equipment.
      wasn't very fond of the bronco eleven's though. Under powered and sucked gas. Thats just my opinion though.
      Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

thx guys.. Im kinda colour blind with tractors... I think most manufacturers had at least a few good ones so I tend to keep which ever ones work the best for certain jobs and everything else gets sold. Im at about 160 tractors sold to date.

Cory... musta been something wrong with your Bronco 2... Lol... Mine has plenty of power to push a 6' blade thru a couple feet of snow... although mine is an early one with the german built 2.8L carburator engine... in '86 they started using a completely differant 2.9 fuel injected engine and Ive never had one of those. I have 3 running '84/'85 B2s and a 1980 full size Bronco with the big block
        Lance S.
        Alberta Canada

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pictures. What’s hanging off the front of the John Deere?
          Tanner
          Elk River, Minnesota

Comment

• Yettrbomb
            Yettrbomb commented
            Editing a comment
            I wondered that too, a de thatcher of sorts?

• G-Nest
            G-Nest commented
            Editing a comment
            Magnet sweep? 🤨

• Yettrbomb
            Yettrbomb commented
            Editing a comment
            A magnet sweep would make more sense. It’s on chains!

Originally posted by G-Nest View Post
          Thanks for sharing the pictures. What’s hanging off the front of the John Deere?
          Thats a magnet, this is an old farmstead and there always metal bits coming out of the ground so I often hang the magnet on one of my tractors
          Lance S.
          Alberta Canada

Comment

Nice collection Lance! Keep the pictures coming. I like to see the survivors, like that AC 718. The father of a close friend used to work for a dealer that sold AC lawn equipment. Their farm was littered with AC carcasses that were discarded. The father would build decent used tractors in his spare time from all the parts and then sell them. As kids we always had something to ride around on. We fancied ourselves as test pilots with each "new" tractor!

Comment

Nice tractors!

Comment

Good looking "lot" of used tractors Lance.
                I'm diggin the Super Ram.
                They can't all be turn key.
                Make the best of each and every day.
                Todd
                Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Thx guys, Ive been lucky enough to find quite a few nice tractors over the years but unfortunately I cant keep them all, for me this is a semi retirement income so most do get sold.

The RaM however has been with me since the mid '80s, I got it from an uncle and it was already modified to some extent at that time, Ive rebuilt it twice since then and it is no where near stock now, the rear diff is from an old Yamaha 3 wheeler and the engine is a K161 built by Brian Miller. How I ended up with that motor is a long story involving an IH "O" that someone was building into a puller but never completed, I ended up selling the "O" but keeping the engine... so I put it in the RaM

Lance S.
                  Alberta Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Skene View Post
                    thx guys.. Im kinda colour blind with tractors... I think most manufacturers had at least a few good ones so I tend to keep which ever ones work the best for certain jobs and everything else gets sold. Im at about 160 tractors sold to date.

Cory... musta been something wrong with your Bronco 2... Lol... Mine has plenty of power to push a 6' blade thru a couple feet of snow... although mine is an early one with the german built 2.8L carburator engine... in '86 they started using a completely differant 2.9 fuel injected engine and Ive never had one of those. I have 3 running '84/'85 B2s and a 1980 full size Bronco with the big block
                    That would be the issue. The 2.9 is what my buddy had. I didn't even know there was a 2.8. Learned something new today, now I can go home Lol.
                    let's see some picks of the 80. Is that a 400m?
                    Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

the 2.8 was built by Ford in Cologne Germany starting in 1965, it was used in alot of early Fords including the Mustang, Capri, Ranger and Bronco2.... by 1985 they had a weird TFI ignition system which was problematic but its very easy to switch over to the earlier electronic ignition which also deletes all the polution crap and the computer. I did the swap on the gray B2 with the plow about 10 years ago an its proven to be my most trouble free vehicle to date. The body is near ready to fall off due to rust but I have a few parts trucks so I'll be driving a B2 as long as I can turn a wrench.

the big block in the full size Bronco is actually called a 351m... it starts with a 351 Cleveland block and has the 400 heads and manifold. The body has all the typical Ford rust but it runs and drives well, I picked it up for $400cad a few years ago but Ive been too busy tinkerin on tractors to start any work on it.
                      Lance S.
                      Alberta Canada

Comment

heres just a few of the Cubs that have passed thru over the years.... I still have the little LT and both the Loboys
                        Lance S.
                        Alberta Canada

Comment

First time to lay eyes on a LTS125, never heard of one of those. Neat looking tractor though.
                          Larry
                          New Market, Alabama

Comment

• Lance Skene
                            Lance Skene commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Those were built in Canada so I dont think many made it to USA but they are fairly common here

more pics of the LTS125....
                          Lance S.
                          Alberta Canada

Comment

Working...
                          X