New from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Michigan

Hello, just found this site, looks like a lot of good information here, looking forward to learning.
    Thanks,
    Vic

Also I only have one but my pride and joy as Stevie said, its (I think) an '85 682 converted to 782, aka hydraulic lift, red one, my main purpose is snow blowing, we have 5 acres but it only takes an hour to push mow the grass, lots of trees, to tight to turn this one around the house. But I couldn't help but put ags and tri ribs on her for the summer play times, first thing I did when I got it in 2013 was build a cab for it, I have good pdf drawings for this with all of my wish I would have's that I will gladly send to anyone interested.
    I am currently prepping this one for a CH18s re-power, I can turn a wrench but some of the technical stuff especially the electrical is a real challenge for me on these tractors so will be looking for some help on that, glad I found this site.
    Vic

Comment

Hey Vic! Great to see you again! I remember well you building that cab back in '13. I thought you did a really good job. I'm glad you found us and joined up! Probably see several familiar faces/names here. We are still a new site and small in numbers, but the other guys will be around to welcome you as they check in. It might take a bit longer than you are used to for us to respond, but we will! Again great to see you again and welcome to ECC!

~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Welcome to the site, Vic! That’s a good looking machine you have there.
        Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

Thanks guys, i will be posting some questions soon, glad I found you guys.
          Vic

Comment

Hey Vic, welcome to ECC.
            I remember that cab build from over there. As said earlier, glad you found us. Don't feel bad, I ain't the best at wire issues myself. But I know one guy here, who's real good...
            They can't all be turn key.
            Make the best of each and every day.
            Todd
            Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Welcome aboard Vic. Glad you've joined us. You'll find we have a lot of fun here plus good discussion and photos of great builds. Sound off and join in!

Comment

Thanks, really looking forward to this.

Comment

Welcome Vic!! I think I remember your cab build over on the old site! Looks great! Glad to have you over!

All great guys over here! You will find plenty of old friends, new friends and great help here. One thing I really like here.. you won't find the bickering and bitching like we have had to endure on other forums.

Keep us posted!!

Comment

Working...
                  X