Heyooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyooooo

Hey, my name is Trent, I'm 11" 5', blonde dirty, with build of athleticism. I like Bud Light, Marlboro Reds, Copenhagen, and Jack Daniels.

I'm into loose tractors and fast women. I enjoy bedtime stories with pictures and embarrassing myself. Sometimes people want to see my helmet, but that's just for special occasions.

no you cant see my helmet. Quit asking

Trent, buddy, you are a goofball. But you have to be one of the best fabricators I know. When you get time, post up some pictures of the custom tractors you've built. Great work!

Watch those fast women. They'll run your ass over.
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

It's hard to type when you're laughing.
      Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
      Indiana, PA
      Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

Does your helmet have a flame paint job too??
        Rich

Comment

Hi. I think I am doing something wrong. I was trying to post in introduction page. Sorry, First timer here with forums.

Comment

Originally posted by cub1245 View Post
            Hi. I think I am doing something wrong. I was trying to post in introduction page. Sorry, First timer here with forums.
            Hey, no problem! Welcome to the group! Just click the "New Topic" button up top of the section to start a new thread! Welcome to ECC!
            ~Jonathan
            Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Thank you. Now I see it

Comment

Working...
              X