Newbie in Northern Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie in Northern Michigan.

Hi, new guy here in Traverse City, MI. Looking for help rebuilding a K58D Transmission off of my 2017 LT1. I bought a new uppercase and replacement parts from the website, but I didn't pay close enough attention while disassembling to put this jigsaw puzzle back together correctly. I think. It is a lot of stuff.

Help!

Bob

Hey Bob, welcome to the forum.
    Huh, an LT1? Boy, I don't know the first thing about those. You're 35 years to late to the party.
    Someone here may be able to help you out, but it ain't me. Sorry, that's way to new for this old fool.
    I'll look around the web, see what I can find on this mower. And if I do, I'll be back.
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum.
      I am out in Beulah, work in TC, well I did, not sure now...
      Sorry to say I probably know less about that new of a tractor than Zippy, just wanted to say hi.
      Vic
      Beulah, Michigan

Comment

Hi Bob and welcome! Most of us guys are kinda vintage!. Hopefully somebody here can chime in and help.. I have one 1990 model and the rest are 84 and older.. so I'm in the same boat with these other guys! Sorry I can't help..

Comment

With the LT1, I looked for the solution on craigslist in Yooperland and found this real tractor starter kit for under $600. This is the best way I know to fix it.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/grd/...106906411.html

Good luck to ya! Hopefully someone more familiar with the newer machines will chime in here, I'm yet another vintage garden tractor enthusiast.

Comment

Working...
          X