Checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in

I have a few cub cadets that I enjoy working on after work to relieve stress. I'm not really big into forums but had finally joined on another site and immediately got torqued at J mech for passing me off as a newbie. Then I learned that a lot of people say he is actually a nice guy! So I thought I'd give it a try here where everyone is a newbie. Ha Ha. Anyway interested in some of whats going on here.
    I like yellow and white

Well, I'm glad you joined! Take a look around and join in some conversation!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Originally posted by MO fabricator View Post
      Then I learned that a lot of people say he is actually a nice guy!
      Who are these people? Name three.

Welcome to ECC!
      Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
      Indiana, PA
      Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

Welcome. What models do you have?
        Cory.

One piece at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstripewideframe View Post
          Welcome. What models do you have?

I have a 100, 129, and 1772.

The 100 has hydraulic lift and runs, other than that it needs a lot of work yet. I bought a brinly plow a couple months ago and my plan is to have it be a plow tractor sometime. It's apart right now.

The 129 used to be my mower, but I have been getting it turned into a snow pusher. I added hydraulic lift and wheel weights from steiner tractor. And found a front blade for it. After I picked the blade up I learned that the yellow ones are for a newer model and have slightly longer QA ears. Oh well, I learn a lot of things the hard way. I shortened them up and it seems like it will work fine.

The 1772 I bought with the rear end tore up a bit, so I got to go through that last summer. It has a 60" deck so I thought it would make a faster fuel efficent mower. Oh and 3 point so I have something else to look for attachments for...
          I like yellow and white

Comment

The 129 almost ready to push snow. I need to check the hydraulic pressure yet. And I guess I should check the valve clearance, and maybe the timing. It's pretty hard to start in the cold.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            I like yellow and white

Comment

Hey man, welcome to the gang.
              Good looking 129. Like to see some of that 1772...
              They can't all be turn key.
              Make the best of each and every day.
              Todd
              Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Heres one where I had it most of the way together again. My son claims it for his. I can use one of the others
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.
                I like yellow and white

Comment

Welcome to the nut farm, Just keep a thick skin and you will fit right in here.
                  Larry
                  New Market, Alabama

Comment

Love that 17!
                    Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by MO fabricator View Post
                      Heres one where I had it most of the way together again. My son claims it for his. I can use one of the others
                      Good looking tractor.
                      But, you may have your hands full, getting the boy to give it up. He looks right at home on it...
                      They can't all be turn key.
                      Make the best of each and every day.
                      Todd
                      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Working...
                      X