Checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in

What’s going on this is Mike aka Alvy. Figured I would switch it up a little and come on over, finally had some time to do so. Thanks for the invite, trying to figure out where to get the avatar loaded but other than that good to see you guys.

Originally posted by Arnie Cunningham View Post
    What’s going on this is Mike aka Alvy. Figured I would switch it up a little and come on over, finally had some time to do so. Thanks for the invite, trying to figure out where to get the avatar loaded but other than that good to see you guys.
    If you go into your profile you can click on your avatar and it will pop up an edit tab, from there you can select a picture off your computer.
    Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Indiana, PA
    Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

Thanks Tim that was easy. Just getting used to this different format as I’m not the different other forums like most

Comment

Good to see you Mike! I wondered if you were busy and just hadn't had a chance to sign up. Glad to see you did!
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Mike! It took 7 years of hard studying to get everyone memorized, now you go changing on me, ok, well we still love ya. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X