Well this crowd will let ANYONE in!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this crowd will let ANYONE in!!!!!

Got word yesterday there was another hangout for Cadets. Must not be too strict about membership as I was admitted ! Anyway, thanks for letting me in. Saw some names I recognize as well as some new names.

Glad you came on John. Welcome to ECC!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Welcome John! Funny this popped up.. I was just thinking that we needed to invite you over this morning!! Always enjoyed your posts over on the other site! Good group over here.. you know most of us already!

Comment

Glad to see you made it over John. Figured you'd fit right in with the rest of us.
        Sorry it took me so long to tell you about ECC. Just never thought about it till you contacted me the other day. Guess I just figured you'da heard about it/us.
        Welcome to the madness.
        They can't all be turn key.
        Make the best of each and every day.
        Todd
        Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Hi John! Glad you joined us. Lots of fun shit here.

Comment

Good to have you here.
            Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
            Indiana, PA
            Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

Hello John. Glad to see you made it over.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Been kid of quiet regarding Cadets here. Hope to be done with lawnmower resurrections for a while--But I do need to service the driveline and the fuel lines on the 2284. Maybe I can get to it this spring. About any time now I need to start servicing everything to get ready to mow yards. I did overseed a bunch of my yard and dads last fall. I had to put some fertilizer on a small filed I sowed in hay, so I said what the heck and made a pass over my yard----That may have been a mistake if I have to mow it twice a week!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard John
                  Randy
                  Frederick MD

Gotta kill it before ya can grill it.... TN

Comment

Welcome John!

Comment

Working...
                    X