Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Just recently heard of this place. Thanks for letting me Dirty it all up by joining. Where the fridge at....

Just a Cub Cadet 70. It was free.... Oh, a Brinly Cultivator too.

Well Steve, welcome to the madness.
    Last I read, you were sort of "getting out" of the cub thang. So figured you might not be interested so much. I thought of inviting you a time or two, but just figured. My bad.
    Glad you found us. Enjoy.
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Welcome to ECC Steve! Glad you found us. Sorry I didn't get your membership approved quickly. I thought it had gotten approved, and just last night realized it hadn't. My mistake bud!

Pull up a chair and tell us what you've been up to lately.
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Hey neighbor! Glad you joined us! Jon's got a good thing going for us here, lots of BS and some funny shit too!

Comment

Tis true. I have liquidated the Cub hoard I had. Down to the Cub 70 a neighbor gave me, a repainted 374 Haban deck/lift, and the infamous NOS 374 Haban/lift. Might have a different'r brand ZTR in the shed by weeks end.

I have bought a chit load of parts for the 70 for a refurb but that stalled. Motor is strip and boxed and waiting for my apprehensive butt to get it to a machine shop.

Comment

Hello Steve!! Good to see you lurking around over here!! You know you can't get rid of the Cub fever so you might as well get kickin on that 70!

Comment

20180905_055302.jpg20180905_055247.jpg Thanks for the welcome everyone. Here is what the 70 has looked like for well over a year....

Comment

A brand new 374 and nothing to make the blades spin round and round You load that up and head way south and we can put it under my 2072 for safe keeping!

Comment

How far south John? I travel to Roanoke frequently and Steve is only about one hour north of me. Be glad to do the transport if you guys can make a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel Doc View Post
                    How far south John? I travel to Roanoke frequently and Steve is only about one hour north of me. Be glad to do the transport if you guys can make a deal.
                    Thanks for the offer, but I'm just teasing. Already running two 374's--just jealous of a NOS one. I'm probably 2-3 hours further south than Roanoke.

Comment

Actually delivering tractor to Kingsport TN area so even closer!

Comment

Working...
                      X