Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Maine!

Hi everyone,
    I got my 123 about four years ago now and joined a good forum and learned a lot from jmech. I basically followed him here so I could benefit from his knowledge and enjoy his humor. I really enjoy my Cub and like hanging out with others who do as well. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all here. I’m mechanically inclined but have little experience. My 123 hasn’t asked a lot of me in the time that I’ve owned it. I have a small, classic Century boat that I really love too. I am learning t work on it because here in Maine, there are not a lot of people who are good at that. I’ll admit, i am a perfectionist which means I’ll never be satisfied with my own work.
    Joe

Welcome to ECC Joe! I think you'll find the guys here are a really great bunch. You'll recognize a lot of familiar names too. Thanks for joining up!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Hey Joe.
      Welcome to the group at ECC.
      So, you're the ONE who enjoys Jon's humor. Funny thing is, I've not seen it. Are you sure we're talking about the same guy?
      They can't all be turn key.
      Make the best of each and every day.
      Todd
      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Working...
      X