New member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member here

Hello all, I was asked by Jonathan (J-Mech) to join up here on the site since I am sort of into the cub cadet/international side of things. The only pieces I have at this point are two push mowers one being my great grandfathers and another I picked up about 2 weeks ago ( in my avatar pic). So I was told by Jonathan that there are some good guys here that could help me with stuff on these mowers.

Anyhow just an into post but I’ll post topics about what I’ll have. I’m interested on hearing the info you guys have to say!

Welcome from NE Ohio

Comment

Welcome to ECC!

Post up some pics of your push mower!
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! tractors, implements, push mowers, it's all good. Would like to hear more about your IH mowers.

Comment

Here’s a pic and I can start another topic on the push mower side of the forum. The one on the left is my great grandfathers a 3323 and the other is the one I just picked up. There is no serial # tag with it so I don’t know the model and I would like to find that out. If anyone could help I’d love to hear what you have to say!
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Here’s a profile pic of them
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Welcome to the "gang". Good lookin' pushers.
              Pretty cool you got the grandpa's mower. That'd be a keeper for sure...
              They can't all be turn key.
              Make the best of each and every day.
              Todd
              Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Originally posted by zippy1 View Post
                Welcome to the "gang". Good lookin' pushers.
                Pretty cool you got the grandpa's mower. That'd be a keeper for sure...
                Thank you, grandpas doesn’t run but it’s still nice to have.

On on another note I’ve started looking at you international cadet 85 restoration you worked on very cool👍

Comment

Originally posted by IHfan View Post

Thank you, grandpas doesn’t run but it’s still nice to have.

On on another note I’ve started looking at you international cadet 85 restoration you worked on very cool👍
                  Yeah, that thing is a "cool" little mower. The woman loves it for trimming around the trees. Only problem I see with that is, she may get a fat ass from all the riding instead of pushing...
                  Todd

Comment

Originally posted by zippy1 View Post
                    Only problem I see with that is, she may get a fat ass from all the riding instead of pushing...

~Jonathan
                    Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post

Yeah, that was pretty funny. But it could happen.
                      Todd

Comment

Welcome! any thing IH or Cub Cadet welcome here! Along with most anything else!

I like your pushers.. I think the one on the left was built by Lawn Boy? sure looks like a lawn boy that I used to push! Guess IH just be badged it?

Comment

Originally posted by jaynjeep View Post

I like your pushers.. I think the one on the left was built by Lawn Boy? sure looks like a lawn boy that I used to push! Guess IH just be badged it?

Yep. Those were 2 strokes made by LB. They had a different hood and paint scheme but almost all the parts are interchangeable.
                          ~Jonathan
                          Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by jaynjeep View Post

Yep J-mech is right lawnboy built

almost all the parts are interchangeable.

Almost but the ones that I need are NOT easy to find🙄🙁

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X