Hello from Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Missouri

Hello everyone I'm Riley Henderson from Fredericktown, Missouri. I just found this site the other day and I'm really liking what I'm seeing! I'm glad I found it I was missing J mech there have been times I've needed some assistance recently and I always got good advice from him. Thank you again for accepting me.

Welcome to ECC Riley! Glad you found us! Tell all your Cub friends, lol!

What have you been up to for the last year?

~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Hey Jonathan! It's been a busy year I got a new job got a and as seen in the pics built a new shed because I've also been busy buying more cadets lol. Other than that just same old stuff trying to keep a float. How have you been?

Comment

Been well! Very busy! Lots of kids, lots of work on the farm, lots of work at home....... busy, busy, busy. Hey, I started a Cub Cadet website!! But you found it, lol. Having a site takes time also. Still haven't gotten all the manuals we have uploaded. Maybe this winter when I'm stuck inside I can catch up on all that. Hope you like it here and stick around! We love to see projects, and as always love pictures! Lots of familiar faces hang out here. Other guys will be along soon to say hi.
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Welcome to the site! I’m familiar with adding shed space for all the Cubs that keep following me home. I’ve build two additions to my little shed to house them all. Glad you found us here! Post all the questions you have so we can help others who find they are having the same problems.
          Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

Working...
          X