Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon I noticed that when hitting the 3 horizontal lines that there is a drop down of search and parts lookup and there was a new posts tab and then it was gone then back then gone again. I’m assuming you’re tweaking it but I do like the new posts tab. Wondering if others use it as much as I do and if you’re keeping it?

Yes, I'm keeping it. I use it all the time. But, I'm not sure why it was disappearing. I'm currently working on the site today, but I haven't been messing with that tab. I'm assuming from your description you are on mobile?
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Yes, mobile use.

Comment

To update this I noticed that the new posts tab appears only when I’m not logged in. When I do log in it doesn’t appear anymore. Maybe it’s in my settings?

Comment

Mike, I'll look into that. Logged in or not it shows up on mine. I need to know, are you viewing mobile, or PC version? The tab should always show.

Anyone else having this issue?
          ~Jonathan
          Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
            Mike, I'll look into that. Logged in or not it shows up on mine. I need to know, are you viewing mobile, or PC version? The tab should always show.

Anyone else having this issue?
            Where is this new post you speak of?
            They can't all be turn key.
            Make the best of each and every day.
            Todd
            Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Todd hit the three horizontal bars above the “home” tab and it should drop down there but it doesn’t on mine if I’m logged in. I’m using the “latest activity” tab from the “forum” drop down but it’s not the same.

Comment

There Mike. Check it now and see if it works. When I created the "Charter Member" user account, I didn't go in and give you guys permission to view the "New Posts" tab. It should work now.

Matter of fact.... I'm really sorry guys. There were a lot of navigation bar features you couldn't see. They should all work now.
                ~Jonathan
                Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Yeah Jon they’re available now thank you that’s great.

Comment

No problem! Really am sorry. I just missed that those navigation items were missing when I viewed the page from a Charter Member account. Totally my fault.

Just as a reminder to all, please remember, that to me as the forum owner, and Lance as an Admin, the site looks different to us. Lots of "buttons" and features that we have that you all can't see. Also, we have permission to view the things that are hidden to you guys, so PLEASE let us know if something doesn't look right. To us, it all looks fine. I do have a second account that I use to view as whatever type of member I need to view from, so once I hear of an issue, I use that account to verify the problem, or just see it period. Thanks for noticing the error Mike! Really appreciate it!
                    ~Jonathan
                    Oblong, Illinois

Comment

Yeah, I can see it now that it's there. NO wonder...
                      I was looking, and looking. Figured, yup, it's there, just me. -
                      They can't all be turn key.
                      Make the best of each and every day.
                      Todd
                      Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

That's for getting that taken care of. I see that I can now access the member list to which is great.
                        Tim - It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
                        Indiana, PA
                        Check out my Youtube channel -

https://www.youtube.com/user/xOLDS45512x

Comment

Working...
                        X