Another ID question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another ID question

Any information on how to interpret both the Model Number and the Serial Numbers on RZT 50 mowers. Such as date, special equipment, etc. I know where to find the numbers.

I do not believe that CCC has any kind of specific way to interpret the model number to know the manufacture date and special equipment other than by year and serial number. The serial number will get you the years produced. But just to look at one and know, or a chart like IH used with their "kind codes" to my knowledge nothing exists.

You can go to cubcadet.com and using the model and serial number, find parts, available attachments and even owners manuals (sometimes service manuals) for most machines. I think maybe we (my brother and I) got all the older equipment manuals downloaded before CCC took them down. Or at least we can no longer find them on cubcadet.com.

If you go here to the parts look up section on CCC's website, then click on the center picture marked "Cub Cadet" you can input a model. In your case I will just use RZT50. That will bring up a drop down of all the different versions of the RZT50 and you can choose which model you need to view. After choosing, there are two tabs. One marked "attachments" and the other is the parts break down for the machine by system. You may not wish to view the parts break down of the different attachments, but at least it gives you a list.

You may also be able to download an owners manual, which should list available attachments in it.

Does this help?
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Thanks J-Mech. I was searching for info like that comes with auto VINs. I found the date code info on the Serial number.

Comment

Working...
      X