Today’s Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s Score

Found this old machine hanging out on Facebook. Best of all? It came with a hydraulic lift! The tractor runs, even though it’s not the prettiest. Got the whole thing for less than what people try and get from the lift itself.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Very nice Lance! Too bad I missed it.

Comment

Fantastic, nice score

It looks like it was on before ( from the shortened lift handle ), any stories on why it was off?

Comment

• sir_lancealot
        sir_lancealot commented
        Editing a comment
        It was on the tractor before as the pictures in the ad showed it installed. I’m assuming they removed it while trying to get the machine running again. The pump is not locked up. I’m going to clean it up and see if I can’t get it operational.

Nice score Lance!!
      Now if that no good brother of yours would just rebuild the other hydraulic lift for you, you'd have two!
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

• sir_lancealot
        sir_lancealot commented
        Editing a comment
        We all know how long that’s going to take 😜

Originally posted by sir_lancealot View Post
      Found this old machine hanging out on Facebook. Best of all? It came with a hydraulic lift! The tractor runs, even though it’s not the prettiest. Got the whole thing for less than what people try and get from the lift itself.
      I hear there is a thing called a rick or a lew price, is that what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Pewy Lama View Post

I've heard of that Lew guy....... haven't heard from him in some time.

Seriously, nice to see you Pewy! Lance has been buying up all the Cubs in Maryland. How's the Cub hunting in Joisey?
        ~Jonathan
        Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Originally posted by Pewy Lama View Post

I would say it was pretty close to a Lew price!
          Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

Nice score Lance!

Comment

Working...
            X