Industrial Cub Cadets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Industrial Cub Cadets

I'll just throw this out there. JMech if you need to move to another category go for it. This is a 1966 IH buyers guide for industrial equipment--checkout the Cadets IMG_3203.JPGIMG_3202.JPG

That's pretty cool John.
    Might as well scan all the pictures and post them. I'm sure it would be of interest to others. That's if you've got the time, and urge to do so...
    They can't all be turn key.
    Make the best of each and every day.
    Todd
    Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Originally posted by zippy1 View Post
      That's pretty cool John.
      Might as well scan all the pictures and post them. I'm sure it would be of interest to others. That's if you've got the time, and urge to do so...
      That book is over 100 pages, only 2 on Cadet. IH made some strange stuff. I have a few of the other machines in it scanned that I can post.

Comment

Folks seem to like IH trailers for hauling their Cadets. Here is a Cadet size I have never seen. Check out the one big enough for a dozer. IMG_3209.JPG

Comment

A couple other pages I had scanned IMG_3206.JPG

Comment

Those are pretty cool! My dad had a #5 trailer, unsure where it’s at anymore. I remember us hauling his 1811 on it a few times to blow snow. Damn blower didn’t lift high enough and you always had to get a hell of a running start to make it up on lol.
            Rich

Comment

Working...
            X