Blade Addition to My 782

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade Addition to My 782

Picked up a modified 42” blade with 4” extensions on each end on Saturday. It’s hydraulically activated. Was on a CC 1782 super, so the PO had extended the arms, which I removed.
    Got it mounted and started the 782 to find it works as it should. Will be using this instead of my 1947 Farmall Cub to do the driveway. Will see how it does.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Sharp Cub. Like the tires front and rear. Extensions should work well. I use rubber chains on our blacktop driveway. I need the wheel weights and added weight on the rear. I rarely get stuck that I can't rock my way out. Plowing snow especially when light is most satisfying.

Comment

The F-Cub will push deeper snow. The 782 will push faster. As long as it doesn’t get too deep, you’ll love it!
      ~Jonathan
      Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mech View Post
        The F-Cub will push deeper snow. The 782 will push faster. As long as it doesn’t get too deep, you’ll love it!
        Might have to have my F-Cub set up with its blade too, just in case we get dumped on! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X