Cub Cadet 169

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cub Cadet 169

I picked up this 169 a couple of days ago. This is by far one of the best mechanically working tractors I have ever brought home. Everything works perfect. Looks better in person than it does in the pictures. It came just as pictured, along with a snow blade, two extra front tires, rear lift, and a tiller gear box. The front tires are brand new and amazing. Correct muffler, heat shield, 13 fin, and working hour meter. Final price was $850. Although I wouldn't normally pay that much for one, the chance to own a 169 was too much to pass up. I owned one about 10 years ago and had to sell it, regretted it ever since.

Great find! There's one listed in South Dakota right now. I think he wants $1500 for it but it has a 3 point and some wheel weights that go with.
    Brice

Comment

• J-Mech
      J-Mech commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too much, even with 3pt and wheel weights. Like over twice too much. $750 is about going rate for a bare 169. (Bare as in no implements.)

Looks great Masmith!
    How many hours on the clock?

I see the front implement lift is painted white. Do you think the whole machine was painted?

Price you paid isn't too bad for a 169 with a couple attachments!
    ~Jonathan
    Oblong, Illinois

Just because it's old, doesn't mean it's obsolete!

I've got a lot of Cubs in the barn....but I have more implements/attachments!

Comment

It has been repainted and not a good job. However, I use all my tractors and like them with the used patina. Sometimes I give them a rattle can touch up. I would be scared to use one that looked new. As far as the hours go, I will have to brush up on how to read the hour meter. It has been years since I had one.

Comment

Nice get, congrats

Comment

That’s a good looking tractor! Nice find!
          Lance

Cub Cadet, 73, 104, 106, 107, 125, 126, 127, 147 (2), 169, 1050, 1282, 1864

Comment

Congrats on the 169.
            Looks pretty good in the pictures...
            They can't all be turn key.
            Make the best of each and every day.
            Todd
            Original's Start to Finish vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAoUNNiLwKs

Comment

Another great find! I love to see the 169's saved.

Comment

Nice looking tractor!!!

~Phil

You are only as old as you make yourself.

1710, snow blower QA-42A

Comment

Cool cub! Like the 1206 of the cadet line!

Comment

Working...
                  X